Hey loves, today we’re looking at daily affirmations you can say to change your mindset and improve on areas you want to. We looked at affirmations some days ago and how to write your own affirmations
Daily affirmations are simple positive statements you say that helps your mind and helps you get rid of negative thoughts replacing them with positive ones. Daily affirmations are repeated daily as a mind exercise. So I’m going to share with you 50 daily affirmations for every area of your life.
1.I am more than enough.
2. I am growing to become my best self.
3. My potentials are endless.
4 .I give myself the love and care I deserve.
5. My mind is full of brilliant ideas.
6. I am blessed and highly favored.
7. I love love myself more with every passing day.
8. I am confident in my abilities
9. Negative self talk has no place in my life.
10. I love everything about me.
11. I am comfortable in my own skin.
12. I am capable of making the right decisions.
13. I am worthy of making more money.
14. I attract more money making opportunities.
15. My action creates prosperity and wealth.
16. Money comes to me easily and effortlessly.
17. I am financially stable
18. I am a product of love and I give love.
19. I welcome love into my life.
20. I am loved, loving and lovable.
21. I am healthy and strong.
22. My body is free from all sicknesses.
23. I am full of life and bustling with energy.
24. My mind is calm and peaceful.
25. There’s no need for me to worry.
26. Everything is under control.
27. I have peace of mind
28. I am happy to be living.
29. I deserve to be happy.
30. Good things are happening to me.
31. I am a winner.
32. I am successful in whatever thing I do.
33. The only person that can stop me is myself.
34. My struggles are my stairways to success.
35. Success comes from my failures
36. I am my best chance for success.
37. All my set goals are attainable.
38. I am capable of making the right decisions.
39. I set goals and work towards them.
40. I focus on things that matters to me.
41. My determination and action helps me attain my goals.
42.I am not distracted by the things around me.
43. I am grateful for the life I’m living.
44. I am thankful to be alive.
45. I am grateful that all parts of my body is functioning properly.
46. I am grateful to have the basic necessities of life.
47.I am grateful for all the things I have.
48. I am thankful for my friends and family.
49.My business is flourishing.
50. My business is where I need it to be.
Regular repetition will help you in manifesting the life of your dreams. It can help you maintain a positive state of mind when times are tough. You can say your affirmations out loud, in front of a mirror like I usually do, write it down or repeat them in your head.
You can write affirmations for other areas of your life and write your affirmations in a way that is true to you. I hope this helps to improve your mindset or serve as a guide to write yours.
Which area did I not cover, what’s your favourite affirmation in the list and which one do you use frequently? Let me know in the comment section below. Follow for more updates, I update every Wednesday and Saturday. Like if you found the post helpful. Have a great day.
I also want to thank everyone that has been engaging with my post, through commenting, liking or following. I recently reached one hundred followers and I’m so excited about it. Seriously, thank you so much. Your engagement and the fact that you find the posts helpful makes me happy and strive to do better. Thanks for being part of the community and my journey.
You can find me on Instagram, follow for quotes on positivity, self love and self development.