Hey loves, how has the week been? I hope it wasn’t too stressful and you are planning on relaxing. In my last post I wrote about stress, its causes, symptoms and how to manage it. I shared tips on how to feel relaxed and manage your stress so if you haven’t checked that out yet be sure to click on the link because it will really benefit you a lot.
I know you’ve probably had a busy week or even a busy day and found yourself stressed out. When next that happens you can pop these affirmations like a pill and they will be sure to drive the stress away. You must have known by now that I love affirmations and have affirmations to follow up most of my posts and this is not exempted. Affirmations are a real game changer, you should try them if you aren’t already. If you are still not convinced check outthe power of positive words: affirmations
20 Powerful Affirmation Statements To Say When You Are Feeling Stressed Out
- I am relaxed and calm.
- I am free from all tension and pressure.
- I am letting go of my negative thoughts and worries.
- I have peace of mind.
- I am releasing tension and negative emotions from my system.
- Everything is going to be okay.
- I am free from stress.
- I easily overcome stressful situations.
- I feel relaxed and free.
- I am calm and relaxed in all situations.
- I release all fear, worry and anxiety.
- I am happy, at peace and relaxed.
- I release stressful thoughts and embrace positive thoughts.
- This too shall pass
- Right now I feel at peace in my body and mind.
- All is well in my world.
- All is well with my body and mind.
- I am capable of solving any problem.
- I am stress free.
- It is well with me.
So there you have twenty affirmations to choose from. When saying them, speak with confident and speak as if you are already experiencing it. Don’t say them as if you are doubting it or like you don’t have any strength left in you. Speak what you want into existence and in time it will sprout forth. Your words are seed that you plant into your life. If you plant a good seed you will reap the result, if you plant a bad one through negative thoughts and talks you will also reap the result so choose today to speak good things into your life.
Thanks for reading, don’t forget to like and if you are new here follow so you won’t miss an update.
Comment below the affirmations you speak when you are stressed out and which one will you be adding to the list?