Spread the love
Hey loves, welcome to today’s post and since you all know I love affirmations, here are 31 positive affirmations you can say daily through out the month of November. So happy new month once again, I hope you get to achieve all your goals for the month.
31 Positive Affirmations For The New Month
- I love myself and allow others to love me too.
- I can do anything I set my mind to.
- My life is filled with opportunities and possibilities.
- I am meant to do great things.
- I have an abundance of joy.
- I am better than I was yesterday.
- I am filled with love, joy and peace.
- I am grateful for my life and all I have.
- I accept myself as I am.
- Good things flows into my life in abundance.
- I am unique and whole.
- I embrace love and happiness
- I am enjoying the month of November.
- I am saying no to things that don’t add value to me.
- I will not be hard on myself.
- I am taking good care of myself.
- I reflect on the goodness in my life.
- I radiate peace, love and light.
- I welcome the gift of a new month and the chance for a fresh start.
- With expectant faith, I am optimistic and confident.
- Everything is always working for my greatest good.
- I believe in myself.
- I am strong and capable of great things.
- I attract positive things and people into my life.
- I am worthy and deserving of all the things I want.
- Everyday in every way, I am getting better and better.
- I can achieve all my dreams.
- My bank account is overflowing.
- My body, spirit and soul is sound.
- I am abundant with creative ideas.
- I let go of things that no longer serves me.
There you have it, 31 positive affirmations for the new month. Which do you say often and which will you start saying.
My favourite is , with expectant faith I am optimistic and confident. I’ve also found myself saying my bank account is overflowing lately. 😄
What’s your favourite affirmation on the list.
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter.
Have a lovely Month. ❤️
Don’t forget to pin on Pinterest 📌
I radiate peace, love and Joy in my life
My Bank Account overflowing nii of😂. God bless you Niannii❤️
Love these !!
I love this idea, so positive and uplifting to read and then come back to. Great post!
Anika | chaptersofmay.com
I’m glad you find it uplifting. 🤗
“I am worthy and deserving of all the things I want.”
Amen to that
Thank you for the affirmations
You’re welcome. 🤗
Oh I love these, especially as we’re heading into another lockdown. I’ll be copying these into my journal so I can say them often. Thanks for sharing!
Tara | mamasmoneydiary.com
Thanks. I’m glad you like them. Copying them into your journal will make you remember them so you should definitely do that.
Thanks for reading. 🤗
Loved this! We need some positivity in this world lately 😊💕
Thanks. We all need some positivity. ❤️
Simply saying positive things and stating “I am’ is such a beautiful way to manifest the feelings and events we wish to happen. Love that you share these powerful affirmations to help empower November for us. 🙂
Yes, “I am” is so powerful and helps us manifest what we wish to happen. Thanks. 😊
I reflect on the goodness in my life!
Such great affirmations, definitely need to get into a routine of appreciating myself.
You should definitely get into the routine, you’ll love it. ❤️
Simple but very important on how to start the day ~W
So true. 💯
I love these affirmations, so powerful but simple to add in to our day.
Thank you for sharing x
Thanks for reading. I’m glad you love them and I hope you get to use them.
Wonderful and positive affirmations – thanks for sharing! My favourite on the list is ‘I am grateful for my life and all I have’, as especially in these uncertain times, it’s important to express gratitude and be thankful of what and who is around us. Thanks for sharing!
Sophie | http://www.loveandliterature.co.uk
Thanks for reading. It’s really important to be grateful for all that we have especially during these times.
I love these affirmations! Thanks for sharing xx
I’m glad you do. Thanks for checking them out.
These are good affirmations. My favorite is no.4.
Thanks. How have you been?
These are wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing them!
Thanks for checking them out. 🤗
Positivr self talk is so powerful and can really go a long in building our self worth. Thanks for sharing
Thanks for reading. Positive self talk is really powerful.
Thank you for sharing such positive ideas.
Great blog just subscribed! X
I love these affirmations!
These are some really great ones! Thank you for sharing.
I’m glad you like them. Thanks for reading. 🤗